Finishing End Mills
AFI Three Flute
- Polished O.D. Cylindrical Margin
- Wiper Flats
- High Performance Carbide
- Available in Stub to Extra Long Length-Of-Cut
The AFI 3 flute Aluminum mill is the perfect choice for your finishing applications. The polished O.D. cylindrical margin along with material specific geometries generates an excellent surface finish. The addition of a Wiper Flat brings this series of tool to the perfect choice. The AFI series is available in stub, standard, medium, long and extra long length of cut.
- Unequaled Surface Finish
- Performance Geometry Developed for Machining Aluminum
- Unique Double Duty Performance Characteristics
- Available in Stub, Standard and Long of Length-Of-Cut
The Aluminum Multi-Flute Series (AMF) features patented geometries with a flute form that reduces unwanted harmonics. The AMF provides unparalleled surface finishes at superior feed rates in aluminum and other non-ferrous materials. This tool can also profile in some peripheral roughing applications. With its special geometry for process dampening, the AMF is a perfect choice for straight wall finishing.